The Top 5 Cheapest Summer Holidays In Europe
Summer is here and during these gorgeous sunny months, holidays can be expensive. Here at Travelstuck, we’ve come up with the top 5 cheapest summer holidays in Europe. If your travelling from the UK you can enjoy a week in these destinations for a bargain price. When travelling from the US these prices may vary depending on flights however these destinations are still the cheapest in Europe no matter where you travel from.
Top Tip: Did you know you can get 3 mojitos in Prague for just £13 or $16?
Costs for one week: The Top 5 Cheapest Summer holidays in Europe
We’ve come up with the prices for the cheapest destinations in Europe below. These prices include accommodation in a 4-star hotel, return flights to and from the UK, car hire, food, drink and even a souvenir that you can take home with you.
- Prague- Total cost: £678
- Bucharest- Total cost: £680
- Warsaw- Total cost: £701
- Murcia- Total cost: £709
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria: £742
Prague is on the most beautiful European cities that are perfect for walking around and using public transport. Around each street corner, you’ll wind a wonder such as the Prague Astronomical Clock or a lively welcoming bar where you can sit and enjoy a beer or wine. Without a doubt, this will be your cheapest and most memorable holiday.
- London – Prague from £31
- Manchester – Prague from £31
- Liverpool J. Lennon – Prague from £53
- Bristol – Prague from £60
- Edinburgh Turnhouse – Prague from £33
Bucharest is Romania’s capital and is a hidden gem compared to many of the popular European cities you may be more familiar with. The historical city centre of Bucharest has earned a nickname ” the little Paris” and is a sight worth feasting your eyes on. We recommend you try a cornulețe, this is a delicious Romanian Pastry which is great accompanied by a Romanian beer. What a great way to take in the culture of this up and coming city.
- London – Bucharest from £60
- Liverpool J. Lennon – Bucharest from £111
- Bristol – Bucharest from £94
- Edinburgh Turnhouse – Bucharest from £77
- Birmingham- Bucharest from £107
Many may think Warsaw is just about beer however there’s more to this capital city then you may know. However, if you’re in Poland you must make trying their special brew high on your priority list. Furthermore, there are many other must-do attractions such as the Warsaw Uprising Museum where you can experience details form the battle of independence from 1944. After why not head to Lazienki Park where you can relax and enjoy beautiful sculptures and art.
- London – Warsaw from £44
- Leeds/Bradford – Warsaw from £58
- Liverpool J. Lennon – Warsaw from £60
- Birmingham- Warsaw from £107
- Edinburgh Turnhouse – Warsaw from £45
The streets of Murcia are filled with Spanish history such as museums, churches and cultural landmarks. This is the perfect getaway if you’re looking for sunshine. The climate can reach as high as 27°C in June-August. This is also a great beach getaway as thew sea is a nice warm temperature enabling you to dip your feet into.
- London – Murcia from £99
- Liverpool J. Lennon – Murcia from £127
- Leeds/Bradford – Murcia from £169
- Bermingham – Murcia from £170
- Edinburgh Turnhouse – Murcia from £174
5.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Known as for its “best climate in the world” there’s no surprise this is a popular holiday destination amongst many tourists. This popular Spanish holiday spot is known for its beautiful beaches, warm waters and streets bustling with mouth-watering restaurants and bars serving scrumptious cocktails. Gran Canaria is a great getaway if you’re looking to relax during the day and let your hair down at night.
- London –Las Palmas de Gran Canaria from £30
- Bristol – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria from £49
- Manchester – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria from £102
- Bermingham – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria from £129
- Edinburgh Turnhouse- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria £132
Note: Please note these prices are based from 2020. These prices are based on various airlines and the hotel prices are based on double occupancy inclusive of taxes and fees. These prices are subject to change and may not be available.
Enjoyed our blog on the top 5 cheapest summer holidays in Europe? Check out our blog on the ultimate travel bucket list.